Serviced Offices in Nottingham
Lancaster House, Nottinghamshire
Situated around 1 mile north of Nottingham City Centre, OBAYAs most recent commercial development, Lancaster House provides impressive serviced office accommodation in a convenient location. Main road routes give easy access to Nottingham City Centre, as do bus links and the tram network. Junctions 24, 25 and 26 of the M1 can also be reached without complicated directions from this location.
Refurbished in 2015, Lancaster House offers a sense of corporate style and professionalism and is ideal for companies just starting out, those in need of flexible space to accommodate their growth, or those seeking a temporary base over a short period. Accommodation designed for the specific needs of its members with the intention that every work place fits its purpose completely.
With approximately 10,000 square foot of accommodation available over three floors in this modern building, Lancaster House enables clients to lease exactly what they need. From a single desk in its own private office, to 5000 square foot of open plan space or a combination that suits, leases can be agreed from 3 months to 25 year leases and there is no up-front capital investment needed.
Benefits & Facilities
- Fully inclusive rents include utilities and fully furnished office space
- Telephone services are provided. OBAYA have negotiated a contract with VOIP Service Providers that means clients immediately receive preferential rates.
- Furnished reception area with telephone entry system allowing visitors to be formally greeted.
- On site kitchen and toilet facilities are complemented by vending machines and a tea/coffee point situated in a café style lunch room.
- The onsite management team maintain communal areas, internal and external, ensuring that Lancaster House always looks smart and is fully functional.
- Doors open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Occupants have 24 hour access, 7 days a week.
- Security includes CCTV which covers communal entrances and areas, car parks and corridors, as well as gated entrances.
- On site car parking in the secure car park is available to occupants.
- Spacious conference rooms available to hire through an online booking system.
- Disabled and lift access available.
Private Meeting Rooms at Lancaster House
Superbly designed private meeting rooms are available to members of Lancaster House and can be reserved by the hour.
Bookable in advance through the On-Line booking system, these spacious rooms are suitably furnished (including AV equipment) and allow for corporate meetings, staff one to ones, new client meetings and interviews.
We currently have modern serviced office space available at Lancaster House.